Move, store and secure your items with a Dandux Shipping Hamper. Dandux Lockable Hamper Trucks are movable hampers that come standard with a solid one-piece, lockable wooden top that is used to protect valuable merchandise from dirt, dust and theft. Ideal for work in process, finished goods, theatrical costumes and equipment, lighting, bands and orchestras, sports teams, boxed and soft goods. Hamper bodies are available in either white canvas or yellow Glosstex.
Dandux offers an extensive line of canvas baskets, hampers, and trucks. Styles include extra duty (sewn on liner), frame trucks (lace on liner), net & bag holder storing system, wood top shipping hampers, extra heavy postal specification trucks, and a variety of shapes and sizes to meet your needs. Available in plain white canvas or yellow glosstex, lace on liners available in six optional colors.
- Series 40-200 comes equipped with a permanently mounted hinged top. Series 40-205 comes equipped with a one-piece detachable top. Both tops can be secured via the permanently mounted metal hasps that can be padlocked to protect the contents.
The Yellow Glosstex is a Vinyl Coated Nylon Truck that has a smooth, easy to clean, snag-free surface that resists punctures. Great for laundry room. White Canvas Truck body offers maximum abrasion resistance and durability and are best used outside of a laundry room for dry storage. These high-quality containers are used in laundries, hospitals, textile mills, garment plants, and through out the hospitality industry. A Dandux basket, hamper, or truck increases your productivity and makes your operation more efficient.
- Canvas or vinyl shipping hamper trucks include a lockable wood lid for security. Top can be secured via the permanently mounted metal hasps and may be padlocked to protect the contents.
• 2 piece wood top that is split in the center length wise with 4 hinge points (Series 40-260).
• A fabric top sewn along one side of the body and secured to the opposite side with buckled leather straps (Series 40-305).
• Casters in the size and pattern of your choice.
• Other configurations available based on customer supplied design.
• Steel corner plates for extra protection of top corners.
|Model No.||Dimensions at Top||Depth||Volume||Weight|
|40-200-6||Inner – 30″L x 20″W||21″||6 Bu.||Truck – 37 lbs. /Basket – 30 lbs.|
|40-200-8||Inner – 34″L x 22″W||23″||8 Bu.||Truck – 43 lbs. /Basket – 35 lbs.|
|40-200-10||Inner – 36″L x 24″W||25″||10 Bu.||Truck – 47 lbs. /Basket – 38 lbs.|
|40-200-12||Inner – 36″L x 26″W||28″||12 Bu.||Truck – 51 lbs. /Basket – 41 lbs.|
|40-200-14||Inner – 40″L x 28″W||28″||14 Bu.||Truck – 65 lbs. /Basket – 55 lbs.|
|40-200-16||Inner – 40″L x 28″W||30″||16 Bu.||Truck – 66 lbs. /Basket – 56 lbs.|
|40-200-20||Inner – 48″L x 32″W||30″||20 Bu.||Truck – 75 lbs. /Basket – 63 lbs.|
|40-200-24||Inner – 54″L x 34″W||30″||24 Bu.||Truck – 91 lbs. /Basket – 80 lbs.|