Hospital Grade Disinfectant Wipes
2XL hospital grade Force2 Disinfectant Wipes are safe fast-acting, EPA registered, medical-grade disinfectant wipes that are effective against 47 pathogens. They contain a modern formula that offers protection against today’s biggest bacterial and viral threats. Use them in non-critical medical environments to meet stringent infection control standards, as well as in daycares, schools, and other facilities to prevent illness.
- Effective Against 47 Pathogens
- Kills 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria when used as directed
- Made in the USA!
- Medical-Grade Disinfectant Wipes
- 220 Count Canister
- EPA Registered
- NSF Listed
- Alcohol-free, Phenol-free, Bleach-free, Ammonia-free
- Offers protection against today’s biggest bacterial and viral threats – including coronavirus
- Non-toxic, Non-irritating
TYPICAL AREAS WHERE FORCE2 DISINFECTANT WIPES ARE USED INCLUDE:
- Non-Critical Medical Equipment Surfaces
- Examining Tables
- Personal Training
- Physical Therapy
- Health Clubs
- Daycare Centers
- Athletic Facilities
- Locker Rooms
- Municipal Buildings
- Shopping Carts
- Grocery Stores
- Gymnastic Equipment
- Home Health Care
- Dental Offices
- Orthodontic Offices
Looking for Hospital Grade Disinfectant Wipes?
Our Hospital Grade Disinfecting wipes are in stock and available from Texon! Same day shipping M-F. Bulk and wholesale orders are accepted.
What is CoVid-19?
Coronaviruses are a large group of viruses that can be found among humans & animals. Depending on the virus strain, they cause a variety of illnesses, including what is known as the common cold. However, more aggressive strains can lead to severe diseases like Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS).
COVID-19 is a new, or novel, coronavirus strain that has not been seen before. It has not yet officially been determined how the disease originated, but early genetic testing show it started in bats. More tests and research is being conducted to see if the disease moved to another animal after bats before moving to humans.
COVID-19 infection can cause mild symptoms like a runny nose, sore throat, cough, and fever. More severe symptoms include pneumonia or breathing difficulties.
How is CoVid Spread?
COVID-19 seems to only be spreading from person-to-person with close contact. People who are infected can transmit the virus by coughing, sneezing and talking too close to another person.
Do Force2 Wipes kill CoVid?
The EPA has approved Force2 Disinfecting Wipes as a way to combat CoVid by placing it on the EPA N List.
- EPA expects all products on List N to kill the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) when used according to the label directions.
- These products are for use on surfaces, not humans. Children should not use these products.
- Inclusion on List N does not constitute an endorsement by EPA. Additional disinfectants may meet the criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). EPA will update this list with additional products as needed.
Looking for a smaller count container? Check out out 180 Count Disinfecting Wipes