The Germ Eliminator That Gives you a Shield of Confidence.
Popular Uses in Athletics/Recreation:
Often applied to practice gear, in meeting areas, desks, chairs, wrestling mats, yoga and Pilates mats, wet-fogged in locker rooms (skates, shoes, gloves, helmets, and general sports equipment), food service areas, gyms, arenas, concession stands, indoor turf, vehicles and buses to eliminate bacteria and fungi.
|• Non-leaching||• No ammonia|
|• No VOC’s||• Fresh Scent|
|• No bleach||• Colorless|
|• No alcohol||• Does not create “superbugs”|
- Provides durable antimicrobial surface protection against STAPH, MRSA, E.coli, and H1N1
- Inhibits growth of a wide range of virus, bacteria, mold, yeast and algae on treated surfaces
- Your Daily Use Cleaner for protecting against damaging microbes such as virus, bacteria, mold and mildew, fungi that can cause stains, odors and in some cases-deterioration
- Non-leaching and environmentally friendly
- Contains No Triclosan or other toxic chemicals
- EPA registered and approved
- Safe enough for use on food contact surfaces
MonoFoil® Antimicrobial is a newer technology that creates a 99.99% sanitary environment. The product molecularly bonds to any surface and destroys bacteria, mold, mildew, fungus, and algae. The base active is registered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and comparable regulatory bodies around the world.
Bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi can be discovered in every environment and are part of normal everyday life. Even in the cleanest environments, many kinds of microbes will begin to multiply on surfaces and sometimes reach harmful levels. If these contaminated surfaces are touched by individuals or contact everyday products, the transfer of microbes begins, resulting in cross-contamination. Pathogenic bacteria, such as MRSA, Staph, H1N1, and other bacteria can be spread via cross-contamination, which can lead to infection and illness in athletes.
MonoFoil® is the only chemical bound, non-leaching additive that provides unmatched safety and performance, at a competitive price. In short, our antimicrobial protection is EPA registered, tested by independent laboratories, and is effective against a broad range of microbes. MonoFoil® bio-static antimicrobial additive applications provide permanent surface protection, continuously working 24/7, to inhibit the growth of microbes which can cause sickness, stains, and odors.