Bulk Microfiber Towels & Microfiber Cloths
Texon Towel’s professional quality Microfiber Towels are just that-Made of Quality materials! Our microfiber towels are excellent for commercial cleaning, including uses in homes, the hotel and hospitality industry, gyms, healthcare and more. Why buy retail when you can buy Texon Microfiber Cloths and Towels in Bulk? Lift dirt or wax from the surface being cleaned and stores the particles or liquid in the towel until it is washed. Microfiber towels can be used wet or dry and can take up to hundreds of washes depending on the particular microfiber cleaning clothes. For large bulk orders, call us at 1-800-328-3966.
12×12 Microfiber Cloths Towels 30 gsm/pc 20 Dozen $7.20 Select options
16×27 Microfiber Hand Car Wash Towels 80 gsm/pc $17.65 Select options
16×16 Microfiber Suede Window Cloths-By Case Pack 18 dz $11.75 Add to cart
16×16 Microfiber Cloths Towels 49 gsm/pc $12.50 Select options
15×18 Microfiber Center Stripe Bar Mops, 15/dz Case $10.92 Select options
16×16 Microfiber Cloths Towels 45 gsm/pc $10.20 Select options
16×16 Microfiber Cloths Towels 35 gsm/pc $8.40 Select options
16×16 Microfiber Waffle Cloths 55 GSM 15 Doz $10.97 Select options
What Are Microfiber Towels?
What exactly is a microfiber towel? We hear the word microfiber often in the hospitality, healthcare and auto-detailing world. Microfiber towels are constructed of synthetic fibers about 1/5 the diameter of a human hair. Some higher-quality microfiber can have nearly 200,000 fibers per sq. inch and value microfiber can have as little as 50,000 fibers per sq. inch. The most common types of microfibers are made from products like nylon, Kevlar, Nomex, or a mixture of polyamide, polyester, and polypropylene. Microfiber is used to make towels, weaves for apparel, upholstery, cleaning products such as mops and dusters. The shape, size, and combinations of synthetic fibers that are selected give unique characteristics, including softness, absorption, toughness, and water repellency.
A Few Reasons to Utilize Microfiber Towels:
- Value-Compared to standard cotton towels, or any type of paper products microfiber towels are more durable and last longer than the competition. The per use of microfiber towels far outlasts paper or cotton products.
- Cleaning Qualities-Split microfiber attracts dust and dirt like a vacuum on hard surfaces. Using it dry dust is attracted to the microfiber and clings to the surface like a magnet. A great way to dust without the need of harmful chemicals. When you wash your microfiber towels, you can wring them out in a sink and you might just be shocked how much dust and grime you have picked up with a dry cloth and zero harsh chemicals.
- The Static Cling- Split microfiber, by its design creates a positive static charge. The static charge helps to pick up dirt and other debris, and the dirt stays there until the cloth is washed.
- Save $ and Your Health:Since microfiber is so great at picking up dirt, as mentioned above you can generally clean surfaces without using harsh chemicals. A plus in so many ways!
- Microfiber Soft- Microfiber towels are normally to the touch. Due to this characteristic they work well on a number of surfaces including, wood, glass, solid surface counters, laminates and more .
- Super Absorbent- Microfiber towels are very porous, and highly absorbent. The fibers can absorb nearly 6-8 times their weight. This allows you to clean and dry off surfaces very quickly.
- Quick-drying-Microfiber towels dry really quickly! Now, if you are washing and drying them, you will want to do them alone, as they pick up cotton and will cling to everything with dryer! We will get to laundering processed below. If utilizing in your own home, you will notice after rinsing them out and wringing them that they are rather fast drying.
- Durability- Quality microfiber cloths can last for several hundred washing. Feedback from several of our commercial accounts are nearly 1,000 washings! You just cannot best the durability of microfiber.
How Do I Wash Microfiber Towels?
When taking care of your microfiber towels consider the below information to take care of your microfiber towels:
- Never wash Microfiber products with cotton fabrics!- Cottons will clog the microfiber and stick to the towels.
- Never use Fabric Softener in liquid form or dryer sheets-It clogs the microfiber and reduces the effectiveness.
- Do not use chlorine bleach. -Unless they are noted as “Bleach Proof” or “Bleach Safe.”
- Use Warm water, not hot.
- Use a mild liquid detergent on your microfiber towels.
- Always dry on low. – You don’t want to melt the microfiber.
Tips When Using Microfiber Towels and Cloths
As we discussed above, Microfiber towels and cloths have so many advantages, but they should be taken care of, if you want your investment to last. When taking care of your microfiber towels, consider the following:
- Wash them on a Regular Basis– Regular washing keeps your microfiber towels fresh and ready for the next cleaning job, and it kills any bacteria so that you avoid cross-contamination
- Avoid Using Lots of Chemicals-Microfiber can durable and can withstand most chemicals. However, it is best to avoid anything harsh, such as chemicals containing acid or d-limonene. These types of products can damage the microfibers.
- Using them Dry-For dusting, attempt to use microfiber dry, as they tend to work better.
- Using them Wet–When you need to scrub dirt and grime, it is hard to beat utilizing microfiber towels to do so! From countertop, sinks and showers to automobile tires. Wet microfiber will remove dirt and is a fabulous cleaning tool!
- Using Microfiber on Windows– Since microfiber is so absorbent, it is the perfect tool to use on windows and surfaces that tend to streak.
- Consider Color-Coding- For many years we have recommended color coding cleaning products as best practice. Cross-Contamination is serious, and we can’t think of anyone that would want a towel used in a bathroom used in their kitchen or food preparation area. Reduce the spread of harmful bacteria by color coding the towels in your commercial or home environment.
We hope that the above information is helpful to you when considering all the uses of quality microfiber towels. If looking for wholesale pricing on your microfiber towel and cloth need you’ve come to the right place!