Dandux Extra Duty Laundry Trucks/Carts
Dandux 400-700 Series carts have applicability in just about every industry and can be used for everything from delicate linens to heavy metal parts; anywhere there is a need to move, stock, store, count or protect. For over 75 years, Dandux Laundry Carts have stood for durability, long life, and cost effectiveness. Found in athletic departments, laundries, dry-cleaners, textile mills, garment plants, hotels, motels, hospitals, mail rooms and commercial buildings. Ideal for the movement or storage of materials from trash to cash, from metal parts to delicate linens. Our customers like the Dandux carts for durability and long-term value. A laundry cart that lasts!
Besides white canvas, optional Glosstex colors of blue, red, yellow, green, and grey are available. Minimums or up charges may apply to non-standard color applications.
All critical wear points including the top rim are reinforced for extra strength and durability.
- Convenient card pocket.
- Fabric handles for ease of movement.
- Frames are made of high tensile strength, electro-welded spring steel.
- Frame bottoms are welded plated flat steel bolted to kiln dried hardwood runners and caster boards.
- Standard with soft rubber casters come equipped with thread guards and are available in a variety of caster patterns and optional sizes up to six (6) inches.
- Optional hard composite casters are available upon request.
- Available caster sizes: 2.5 Inch, 3.0 Inch, 4.0 Inch, 5.0 Inch, 6.0 Inch
- Standard Caster Pattern is Pattern 20, All-Swivel
- C.R. Daniels (Dandux)
|SKU||BU SIZE||LENGTH I.D. TOP||WIDTH I.D. TOP||DEPTH||OVERALL HEIGHT||BASKET HEIGHT||STD CASTER SIZE||SHIPPING WEIGHT (LBS)|