Gym Wipes Antibacterial, 2XL-101
Gym Wipes Antibacterial Wipes eliminate bacteria in just 4 minutes and kill 99.9% of bacteria in 15 seconds! Our fast drying antibacterial formula cleans, disinfects and deodorizes. Gym Wipes are the #1 selling fitness equipment wipe and the only cleaning solution that has been thoroughly tested and recommended by major fitness equipment manufacturers to ensure they will not damage any equipment surface. Invest in Gym Wipes to reduce equipment maintenance costs, improve member satisfaction, and help prevent the spread of germs and other dangerous pathogens.
Gym Wipes Antibacterial Disinfectant Wipes are perfect for controlling and eliminating organisms on high traffic surfaces that people come into contact with everyday. Gym Wipes Antibacterial Towelettes are proven to kill bacteria such as Salmonella choleraesuis, ATCC #10708, and E. coli, ATCC #11229. The formulation begins to eliminate germs on contact, and once it has fully evaporated, the germ-killing action is complete.
Industrial Gym wipes are non-woven disposable towels consisting of wood pulp, synthetic fibers, or a blend, and reinforced with a binder. They are used to wipe small quantities of solvents or other liquid from hands, tools, equipment, or other surfaces. A refill of SKU | 2XL-100.
- EPA registered disinfectant formula
- EPA Number #6836-336-82144
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 15 seconds
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes
- Kills 99.9% of common germs, viruses, bacteria, and fungi including CA-MRSA, H1N1, HIV and more!
- Effective against 43 total pathogens – more than any other brand for fitness equipment on the market
- Will not damage vinyl, rubber, leather, plastic, acrylic, metal, finished wood, and other non-porous surfaces
- No harsh or toxic chemicals including alcohol, bleach, ammonia, or phenol
- Each Gym Wipes Antibacterial roll contains 700 thick and durable 8″x 6″ towelettes
- Fast drying antibacterial formula
- Works great on hard non-porous surfaces of gym equipment, exercise machines, wrestling mats and non-critical medical equipment surfaces such as examining tables.
- For use in hospitals, schools, health clubs, daycare centers and many more place