Laundry Loop, Straps with Double Sock Clips
Imagine what it would be like to have virtually no sock loss. Keep clothes together and never lose your athletes’ socks again! Laundry Straps with double sock clips are the best way to do team laundry. Perfect loops for laundering high-school sports teams, collegiate team laundry, professional sports teams, military units, and more.
Texon’s patented laundry straps with alligator clips feature alligator clips with strong teeth that hold socks firmly. Save precious time and energy by not having to sort through the laundry finding everyone’s different lost socks.
How It Works
Loop the strap through all pieces of your uniform to keep them together. The attached sock clip is designed to hold two pairs of normal socks (or one pair performance socks) securely in a quick and easy-to-use way.
- Strap Length: 19″
- Colors: Available in over two dozen different options
- Material: Durable 1″ polypropylene webbing
- Personalization: Fully customizable (Heat-press, mark with a Sharpie, or special order sublimated ID tags featuring your school logo and each player’s name and number. Call 1-866-690-1802 for details.)
- Eliminate wet sock balls and overstuffed laundry bags
- Only product of its kind on the market—accept no substitutes!
- U.S. Patent No. 9,493,907
- U.S. Patent No. 10,538,876
- Made in the USA
What Customers Are Saying
Because of its effectiveness, this loop has become the most utilized laundry strap in athletics. Equipment staffs report big-time improvements over previous systems. Several hundred professional, collegiate, and high school teams successfully using. Preferred by equipment managers, coaches, and players everywhere.
“We saved over $1,500 dollars in replacing socks for our men’s basketball team this year! They are dry, clean, and stay on during wash and dry. All of our players and coaches love the alligator loops.”—SEC equipment manager
“In football alone, we saved over 700 pairs of socks, compared to the older style loop we were on. That is 700 times someone did not come to the window to ask about replacing lost socks!”—ACC director of equipment
“The best laundry product to come out in many years. All teams should be using these!”—Conference USA equipment manager