NO RINSE FOOD SERVICE WIPES
NSF-listed and EPA Registered No Rinse Foodservice Sanitizing Wipes help maintain strict regulations and standards in back-of-the-house environments. Use them to kill 99.9% of germs can cause illness in food-prep and food-service areas. No Rinse Foodservice Sanitizing Wipes do not contain alcohol, bleach, phenol, or ammonia. They are nontoxic and non-irritating. They can be used out of the bag or in wall-mounted dispensers or freestanding dispensers. Buckets are also available upon request.
- EPA registered and NSF Listed (#154551).
- Kills 99.9% of food-borne illnesses on food surfaces.
Effective against listeria, salmonella, E.Coli, and more.
- No-rinse formula makes sanitizing and disinfecting
quick and easy.
- Will not damage stainless steel or other non-porous
surfaces in kitchens and prep areas.
- No alcohol, ammonia, bleach, phenol, or hydrogen peroxide.
- Large 8” X 6” towelettes that can cover surfaces both large
- Color: White substrate
- Wipe Size: 8″ x 6″
- UPC: 897979001387
TYPICAL AREAS WHERE WIPES ARE USED INCLUDE:
- Veterinary Clinics
- Animal Hospitals
- Pet Shops
- Tack Shops
- Animal Holding Areas, Bars
- Institutional Kitchens
- Food Handling and Processing Areas
- Food Preparation Lines to Sanitize Pre-Cleaned, Hard, Non-Porous Food Contact Surfaces
There are no reviews yet.