With its easily-replaceable rope-on liner, the Steele® Canvas 102 series material handling truck with removable-style liner stands up to abusive environments without worrying about material tearing away from the frame. The liner is easily removed by untying the rope, allowing for laundering or replacement of the liner. The strength and versatility of this unit makes it ideal for mail transport, recycling operations and healthcare facilities that need to move either wet or dry bulk loads such as mail, parcels, packages, or laundry textiles).
- Removable style liner (ropes onto frame through metal grommets
- Available in Traditional natural white canvas – recommended for hotels, gyms, locker rooms and health clubs.
- Galvanized Plated Steel Frame – Recommended for wet or moist environments as it lasts longer and won’t rust as quickly.
- Standard Casters: four swivel non-marking Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) casters on each corner for easy maneuvering. (Other caster types and configurations are available upon request.)
- Hardwood base for stability and durability.
- Cart covers and basket lifts available (sold separately).
- Made to order (Non-Returnable): allow 2-4 weeks typical lead time
- Made in the US.