How to Fold Towels Like a Hotel
Have you ever seen the unique towel art in hotel rooms? Or how neatly the towels are folded?
If you’ve ever stayed in a hotel while on holiday you’ve no doubt seen these things before. You might have wondered how they did this? Surely, it must be difficult and complicated.
Actually, it’s quite simple! Here are 4 towel folding methods for you to try out. Follow these methods and you’ll be folding towels like a hotel in no time!
You’ve probably seen this towel art in holiday resorts or cruise ships. Place two swans facing each other to create a heart shaped decoration and set a romantic mood.
What You’ll Need: 1 bath towel and 1 washcloth
- Lay the bath towel flat lengthwise
- Starting from the top left corner, roll the towel downwards toward the center.
- Repeat step 2 for the right corner of the towel. You should now have a pointed arrow.
- Fold the point of the arrow backward in half, and then forwards again to create an s-shape. This is the swan head.
- Fold the washcloth into a fan to make the swan wings, and place on the swan body.
This method will allow you to create perfectly folded towels that can be stacked tidily for a neat presentation.
What You’ll Need: This method works with bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths.
- Lay the towel flat lengthwise
- Fold the towel two-thirds of the way, leaving one third unfolded.
- Fold the unfolded third over the top
- Now fold the towel in half, and then half again
Pocket and Fan
The pocket and fan is a unique way to fold towels for decoration. This fold also can be used for napkins at dining tables as well.
What You’ll Need: 1 hand towel and 1 washcloth
- Lay the hand towel lengthwise with the tag facing upwards.
- Fold the towel from the tag side one-fifth of the way. The tag should now be covered
- Flip the towel over. The folded fifth should now be facing towards.
- Fold the towel lengthwise two-thirds of the way, leaving one-third unfolded
- Fold the unfolded third lengthwise over the folded third.
- Lift the corner of the top layer, and tuck it into the folded fifth of the 2nd layer
- Now fold the towel in half. You now have the pocket completed.
- Take the washcloth and fold into a fan. Place it in the pocket.
Spa Towel Roll Basket
If you’ve ever wanted to recreate the spa towel roll basket for your own bathroom, here’s how to do it.
What You’ll Need: 1 bath towel (or more) and 1 basket
- Lay the towel length ways
- Fold the towel in half width wise
- If the towel is large, fold it again. Otherwise, skip to step 4.
- Begin rolling the towel tightly and evenly.
- Once finished rolling, place the towel in a decorative basket
Now that you are a towel folding pro, shop towels in wholesale quantities here at Texon Towel.