Bath Towels Bulk: How to Evaluate Quality, Pick the Correct Size, and Budget
If you run a hospitality business, manage a sports team or athletic center, or just have a busy household, you may be scouring the pages of Google for bath towels bulk.
Buying in bulk lets you keep your inventory fully stocked with all the different types of towels you need to help things run smoothly—and stay dry.
Keep reading to find out how to find the best bath towels bulk and tips for shopping for high-quality towels that won’t absorb all your cash.
What Quality Should I Look for When Buying Bath Towels Bulk?
The quality of the bath towel you choose depends on your needs and budget. You want to select the highest quality towel possible that fits your price range. Buying bath towels bulk can help keep your costs low.
There are three quality levels of bath towels to consider, based on your needs and budget:
- Luxury Towels. These are great for spas and high-end hotels or your guest room at home. They’re the softest and fluffiest and often include extras like unique designs, borders, or custom logo embroidery.
- Premium Towels. They might be a bit less luxurious than the most expensive towels, but premium bath towels are still of excellent quality and come in many colors and styles.
- Economy Towels. These are the most affordable towels and a great option when you need a large number of towels that get replaced regularly. These will give you the most bang for your buck, especially when buying economy bath towels bulk.
Four Important Factors of Towel Quality
Which type of towel you choose depends on your needs and preferences. An excellent way to assess the quality of a towel and ensure it will meet your needs is to look at four essential factors:
- Absorbency: How well the towel soaks up water
- Durability: How strong the towel is and how many washes it can withstand
- Thickness: The thicker the towel, the longer it will last
- Softness: The softer, the better when it comes to bath towels
The Best Bath Towels When You’re on a Budget
When buying in bulk, it’s not the total price of the item but the price per unit that matters. So when purchasing bath towels bulk from a wholesaler, you save on the price paid per towel, which can really add up, especially if you have to replace your towels frequently.
Texon has a wide variety of types, sizes, and qualities to choose from when shopping for bath towels in bulk.
6 FAQs About Bath Towels
If you’ve got questions about towels, we’ve got answers. Here are some of our customers’ frequently asked questions about choosing the right towels and buying bath towels bulk.
1. Bath Towels vs. Bath Sheets: Which One Is Right for You?
The most significant difference between bath towels and bath sheets is a few extra inches of material. So choosing the right one for you is a matter of preference. A bath sheet can be a great option if you prefer a more oversized towel to wrap up in. Bath sheets are typically 30 x 60 inches or greater, while standard-size bath towels measure around 27×54 inches.
2. Beach Towels vs. Bath Towels: What Is the Difference?
Beach towels generally are longer than a standard bath towel and feature more designs to show off when lounging in the sand or by the pool. Because of the design, most beach towels are more absorbent on one side than the other. Bath towels are thicker and equally absorbent on both sides.
3. What Is the Typical Weight of a Bath Towel? What Is a Good GSM for Bath Towels (Grams per Square Meter)?
Grams per square meter (GSM) measures the fabric weight of the towel. Thinner towels have a low GSM, while thicker towels are heavier and have a higher GSM.
Most towels range between 400 to 800 GSM. If you’re looking for a thicker, more absorbent towel, look for a style with a higher GSM. You can get a higher GSM at a lower price when buying bath towels in bulk.
4. What Is the Difference Between Microfiber and Cotton Bath Towels? What Are the Benefits of Microfiber?
Microfiber bath towels are made up of thousands of tiny synthetic fibers, about 1/5 the diameter of a human hair. In a head-to-head comparison with cotton bath towels, microfiber towels are more durable and absorbent (they can hold up to seven times their weight).
Some people think microfiber towels are the best towels for sweat, while others prefer the feel of cotton bath towels on their skin after bathing or working out. The choice really comes down to your personal preference.
5. What Are the Most Absorbent Bath Towels?
If you’re searching for the most absorbent bath towels, look no further than Texon’s premium white bath and hotel towels. These 27×54 towels are super absorbent and made with 100% ring-spun cotton for an exceptionally soft, plush feel. They’re a favorite of our hotel and spa customers who look for high-quality bath towels bulk.
6. What Is a Good Hand Feeling Bath Towel?
For a durable towel that feels great on your hands, check out Texon’s 16×27 premium white hand towels. They’re great for gyms, hotels, salons, or anywhere you need a premium towel that can withstand frequent washings. The best part is that you’ll save a bundle when you buy in bulk.
Where to Buy Bath Towels in Bulk
Texon Athletic Towel & Supply is a trusted wholesaler of bath towels bulk. We’re family-owned and offer a large variety and inventory of towels to meet the needs of any business or home. Our towels are soft, absorbent, and durable.
Customer Satisfaction Is a Top Priority at Texon
We believe our quality and service are top-notch. But don’t take our word for it; just listen to what our customers have to say:
“Our health club was looking for a good towel supplier for a long time—until we found Texon. Now we’re very happy with the quality and quick delivery times we get from Texon.”—Rob S.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our towel experts. We can help you find the best bulk towels to meet your needs. Give us a call today at (866) 690-1802.