Steele® Canvas Steeletex Style No. 92-S Utility truck with permanent sewn-on liner and standard swivel casters for easy maneuvering. By far the most popular and versatile product of the Steele Canvas line, the 92 Series is the ultimate utility truck. Handles at both ends are riveted around the steel rim to provide maximum strength, making them ideal for maintenance service, construction/demolition and retail warehouses. Each unit comes on four swivel non-marking Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) casters (other caster types and configurations available upon request).
- Permanent (sewn-on) liner.
- Available in Steeletex VCN (vinyl coated nylon) – Steele Canvas’s tough, waterproof material resists tearing, punctures, and abrasions. The standard color for Steeletex VCN is GREY, but a variety of colors is available such as red, cyan, light blue, blue, orange, yellow, black, white, and brown.
- Standard plain steel frame (optional Galvanized Plated Steel Frame – recommended for wet or moist environments as it lasts longer and won’t rust as quickly.)
- Standard Casters: Four swivel non-marking Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) casters on each corner for easy maneuvering. (Other caster types and configurations are available upon request.)
- Hardwood base for stability and durability.
- Cart covers and basket lifts available (sold separately).
- Made to order (Non-Returnable) : allow 2-4 weeks typical lead time
- Made in the US.